Friday, March 8, 2013

Workshop Wrap-Up

Anne

Joanne

Laurie

Shelley

Aren't these fabulous!?  I'm so proud of my students!  We finished our 5-week workshop on Monday night and thought you might like to see the final paintings.  I think each student was able to capture the enamel's reflective surface and what about that steam?  I think I can actually hear Laurie's kettle whistling!  :)  I love the chips in the enamel that Annie, Laurie and Joanne included. (I don't think I even attempted to render it in my painting -- and they handled it like pros!)  Joanne's enamel looks amazing -- like it's just been polished.  And what about Shelley's wallpaper?  I think her choice of red creates such peace and harmony -- even her steam, wafting so gently from the kettle's spout makes me feel calm.  I also love Annie's beautiful wallpaper -- that blue-green is really lovely in person and the slight reflection of it in the handle is very well-done.  I'm just so pleased at how great they all did.  Three cheers for Annie, Joanne, Laurie and Shelley!!  Thanks for coming by and viewing my students' work.  :)


5 comments:

  1. These are great! Congratulations to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le travail de chacune est merveilleux... Toutes mes félicitations à toutes et au professeur également !

    Je vous souhaite une journée de la femme joyeuse et pétillante, gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knap gedaan hoor je mag er trots op wezen lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all did a great job. Good teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara's a great teacher, creative, very knowledgeable, and best of all fun. It was a wonderful class that went by way too fast! I'll be signing up for more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!