Saturday, March 9, 2013

"Really Big Shoe"

"Really Big Shoe" - wip 1
12" x 21"
(watercolor on paper)

I bet you thought by the title, that this post was going to be about Ed Sullivan.  :)  Nope.  It's just my favorite shoe to paint, making its appearance again.  So here are the first couple of washes with some masking on the polka dots.  

In other news, I received word that both of my paintings made it into the Monson Arts Council's Spring Show.  In case you forgot which ones I entered, I've re-posted them below.  Have a great weekend and thank you for coming by.  

"A Basket Awaits"
20" x 16"
(watercolor on cradled aquabord)
Sold

"In Line At The Theatre"
11" x 14"
(watercolor on cradled aquabord)
Sold

1 comment:

  1. Il est toujours très agréable de pouvoir admirer votre travail. SUBLIME !
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!