Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Really Big Bowl

"Really Big Bowl" - wip1
12" x 16"

I did some more work on the big shoe yesterday, but nothing too noticeable. However, I started this one. I won't be keeping the name -- "Really Big Bowl" so if anyone has a suggestion, let me know. I just wanted to call attention to the size of this piece. If I do say so myself, it looks pretty cool in person.  I love working bigger than life with objects. Someday I'll have to try something on a full sheet. (That's if I'm feeling really wild and crazy!)  :) I'll be sure to post my shoe progress soon. Thanks for taking a look.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, informative blog, your compositions are so strong ...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo mooi geweldig lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!