Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cupcake Commission

"Cupcake Commission"
5" x 5"
(watercolor on aquabord)

Not the most original name for a painting, eh?  Ha! After my last cupcake painting, I received a commission from a lovely woman who follows me on Facebook. This is just about done, but I'm just going to let it sit for a spell before I do the final touches. Viewing the image on the computer always helps me to see what needs fixing. Does that help you too? 

This painting was a lot of fun -- but is making me REALLY hungry -- in fact I can almost taste it! Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Painting!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, subtle colors in the frosting. And that glistening chocolate! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Et bien voilà !!! maintenant j'ai une envie de sucré !...
    Un merveilleux travail que cette dernière peinture.
    Il est vrai que lorsque je regarde sur une photo mon travail en cours, parfois je peux apercevoir une erreur que je ne vois pas immédiatement sur la toile pourtant figée sous mes yeux !
    Gros bisous à vous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got totally transfixed by the colors in the cupcake liner. They are gorgeous! Love how it contrasts with the chocolate as well, I totally want to take a bite! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!