Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Really Big Shoe - Take Two


"Really Big Shoe"
12" x 22"

I've got three projects going on here in the studio. Above is the progress shot on "Really Big Shoe." (I think I may have made a small mistake on its measurements in my last post. It's bigger than life -- unless you're a giant -- you get the picture.) Also I just finished and am very grateful to have sold "Winery I" shown below. Thanks for stopping by . . . stay tuned for more progress shots later this week.  :)

"Winery I"
6" x 8"
(watercolor on paper)
Sold


2 comments:

  1. Merci Cendrillon pour cette adorable chaussure achevée... Un joli travail.
    et toutes mes félicitations pour la vente de cette peinture.
    Gros bisous à vous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    Shop online for traditional punjabi juttis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!