Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's Grown On Me . . .

"Coffee Pot Abstract"
image:  6" x 6"

Click here to bid

So I'm a blogging fool tonight.  I guess I could've put all this stuff into one post, but I didn't . . . oh well. This painting has sort of grown on me throughout the day and so I decided to put it up for auction.  The above image demonstrates what it could look like all matted up and framed, but this doesn't come matted or framed.  Anyhoo . . . that's all . . . and I promise I'm done for tonight . . . sweet dreams!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing your pictures framed. I need to do that more often in my posts. I'm glad this one has grown on you because it's beautiful! I also love your auction piece for charity. You have a terrific aesthetic:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!