Saturday, September 24, 2011

Grandmother's Pillow

"Grandmother's Pillow"
10" x 12"
SOLD


example of possible framing


So I think I'm finished, but I'm going to let it set for a spell.  You never know what you might see after a day or two.  Overall though, I'm pleased and looking forward to sharing this with my grandmother.  I think she'll be tickled.  I'm not putting it up for sale yet as I want to get it over to my printer for giclee reproductions.  (But I'll post it again when it goes up for sale).  In the meantime I'll be working on some new paintings and finishing up the ones I posted yesterday.  I'll also be cleaning my studio (I've got the Backroads Studio Tour coming up -- yeeeow!) and this place is a disaster.  I need to get into my basement storage area too - horribly disorganized.  So if I don't post again by Tuesday, call in the National Guard, I may have been swallowed up by the mess!  Have a good weekend ya'll!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kara, one more time you've done it!! it's wonderful! I put it on my blog www.amantesdelaacuarela.blogspot.com Keep painting please

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!