Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Shameless Plug and Reviews

"COLORING PEACE - A Fine Art Coloring Book"
More than 40 fun and different images to color!
$8.99
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


I'm once again shamelessly plugging my coloring book, "Coloring Peace."  (insert sheepish grin) The book is full of simple line illustrations of a variety of my paintings along with whimsical decorative borders for more coloring fun.  If you or someone you know need a little coloring relaxation (great for taking on vacation!) please hop on over to my amazon page and click for a copy.

The book has received 5 stars with 4 favorable reviews on Amazon.  (A big "thank you" to my reviewers.)  The more positive reviews, the more exposure the book will get. 

If you've received the coloring book and colored any of the pages, please email me your finished work at karakbigda@gmail.com -- I'd love to share them on my Instagram!

Thanks for allowing me to "plug" --- have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!