Thursday, June 9, 2016

Ready to ship . . . "

"Tea with Lemon"
watercolor on paper
SOLD

We've had a bit of a set back with regards to my dad . . . he had a couple more small strokes on Monday night.  Fortunately, there was no permanent damage and he had a great PT session on Tuesday morning.  However, he is back in the hospital for more tests and changes to his medications.  Hopefully though, he will be back at rehab soon.

In the meantime, I'm pleased to say that "Tea with Lemon" has been sold and is on its way to its forever home.  I am working on several commission in between tending to my dad and other stuff.  The first one is almost done and I will be posting it by next week after it's been delivered.

Have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!