Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday Work

work in progress
watercolor on paper
11" x 19"
I began this painting a while ago and it's been sitting in my studio.  I got all jazzed to start working on it again after I finished "Parlor Afternoon."  (and yes, I just used "jazzed" in a sentence!)  :)  So below is my progress . . . 



Last night I had a wonderful second class at Workshop13.  My students are doing great work.  Unfortunately I forgot to load the battery into my camera, so no pictures.  Boooo!  I will try to remember next week so I can share their progress. 

While my students were busy rendering their glass bottles, I took to doing a little Valentine inspired still life.  This is what I completed last night.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a good day.  

1 comment:

  1. I love your washes--so light and full of glowing color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!