Tuesday, February 18, 2014

More Painting

work in progress
watercolor on paper
16.5" x 12.25"

I took lots of pictures when I was preparing for the workshop I'm doing now and decided to work on a larger painting of glass.  I think it's safe to say that once this is finished it will satisfy my interest in glass for a while.  :)  I get completely lost . . . I don't know how Carrie Waller does it! 

Oh . . . and my dad came up with the title for my last painting.  I emailed him the finished image and then called and asked what he thought would be a good name.  He started to talk it through and after only a few seconds said:  "Late Afternoon." I immediately knew that was it because as I was painting, I kept thinking that it looked more and more like late afternoon light. So thank you, Dad!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!