Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Workshop13 Class

applying washes

I've been working on the pet portrait, so I don't have any photos to share just yet.  But I finished up my first 5-week class at Workshop13 in Ware.  My students did some wonderful paintings!  These are photos from weeks 4 and 5.  Cindy (photo above) couldn't make it to our last class because she took a trip to Florida, but as you can see, her painting was coming out beautifully.  


contemplating the next step

drying time

week 4 - work in progress 

adding layers

hard at work
(Isn't this space beautiful?  Look at those windows -- and that fireplace!)

applying details

last class (minus one -- someone took a trip to Florida!)  :)

Have a great day . . . and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!