Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Little More Progress

"Holiday Sparkle" - wip

I have a little progress to share on my Christmas card painting.  I also spent a beautiful day today at Old Sturbridge Village taking lots of reference photos for future paintings.  I'm so excited!  If you don't know about Old Sturbridge Village, be sure to check out their site.  "The Village" as many around here call it, has always been a magical place for me ever since I was a little girl.  I hope to visit a lot more in the future -- it's such a lovely place.



3 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    Une peinture de noël qui étincelle déjà !

    Merci pour l'ensemble de vos photos. Je me réjouis que vous ayez passé de bons moments.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why, looks like a beautiful place! The Christmas painting is glowing, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your holiday card work - it's beautiful!

    And Old Sturbridge Village! Now there's a name from my past - I believe I went on a grammar school trip to there back in, dare I say, the 60s! I remember many pieces of it - I think I need to visit it again. Thanks for the memory jog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!