Monday, October 28, 2013

Workshop Updates

"The Group"
(and someone was celebrating a birthday with a day of watercolors and wine -- what a neat gift!)

I had a wonderful day with my class at the Hardwick Winery yesterday.  Everyone did a fantastic job.  We shared good wine, good snacks and good fellowship while hopefully learning a few things about watercolor and most importantly having fun.  If you are interested in joining me for another "Watercolors and Wine" outing -- see my workshop page on the top navigation bar.  I'll be holding another class on November 17th.  This will be my last class before the Spring. 

If a longer course is what you're looking for, consider signing up for my upcoming 5-week class at Workshop13 in Ware.  I've also listed this class under "Workshops" on my navigation bar.  

So now I'm off to paint.  Many thanks to my terrific students yesterday and thank you to you all too, for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day.  (more pics below)


contemplation

adding details

a family of painters!

hard at work

ready to strike!


"Yankee Girl"
8"x 8"
(watercolor on paper)
$50 - for sale after November 17th
(for inquiries on purchasing, please email me)

2 comments:

  1. Bonsoir,

    Merci de partager avec nous ces moments précieux passés avec ce groupe d'élèves...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!