Friday, September 27, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Painting #27

"Two Popcorns, Two Sodas"
5" x 5"
watercolor on paper
SOLD

I keep wanting to throw in a "Please" at the end of this title, but am afraid it would be too long.  However I just don't want anyone thinking these Fisher Price people don't have manners!

This piece is not exactly authentic Fisher Price, but it was oh so much fun.  A collector suggested to me that a concession stand would make a delightful painting and could round out a little vignette of 3 theatre themed paintings that they would like to purchase.  So I drew up what would be the concession stand "decal" - stuck it on the wall of one of the Village shops, threw in a couple of movie-goers and voila!  I hope they like it . . . and you as well.  It was a lot of fun to do.  

Thank you for viewing my work

1 comment:

  1. All of your paintings are just delightful!!! I love the colors, the compositions, and the way these little figures take me right back down Memory Lane.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!