Sunday, September 29, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Painting #29

"Pass The Popcorn"
5"x 5"
watercolor on paper

Day 29 -- one more painting to go in Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Painting Challenge.  This one is part of a series of 3 theatre paintings that have been commissioned.  They are planning to be displayed near my client's home theatre.  How cute is that?  

I apologize for the quality of these photos - I'm hoping to get a new computer and scanner in the near future, hopefully though, you get the idea of each painting.  You see, my camera went on the blink and I've been using my husband's -- which is actually a very nice camera, but I don't know how to use it properly.  I've also been finishing these up after dark and rushing the photography, not taking the time to do it properly.  Anyway -- that's my story . . . luckily though, I've been able to get high res images of them for my records, but that's been after posting. I have to say, I think they look much better in person and am excited to put what's left of them out on display during my Open Studio next weekend.

Thank you for viewing my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!