Friday, September 6, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Painting #6

"Like Farmer, Like Son"
5"x5"
watercolor on paper

Click here to bid.

Oh boy . . . I'm struggling here folks!  It's been a very busy two days and I got "behind" -- even though I was ahead. I know that I'm technically not behind, but for me I am. You see, I have to have a few of these started, and just finish them on the days their "due."And because of my schedule, I'm not as well "overlapped" as I need to be. The end of my weeks are crazy and this is going to be a tough weekend to stay on track, as I'm working both days. Hopefully, I can keep up.

Anyway, enough belly-achin' right?  I hope you like Mr. Farmer an his son.  I took some more photos today for future paintings for this series -- I'm excited. but first, I think I'm going to go get something to eat and relax before bed.  Have a lovely evening and thank you for viewing my work.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, you're doing so well! I completely ran out of steam on no. 6. Hopefully it's just temporary. ;)
    I'm loving the little people - can't wait to see what's next. I'll be cheering you on while I catch up with life for a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nora. I totally understand. And you have kids! I can't imagine trying to do this with a family to take care of. It's all I can do to take care of myself and the dogs! Ha! (My husband's actually pretty great at taking care of himself, while I indulge . . . although I guess I don't give him much choice!) :)

      Delete
  2. Delightful to see. Yes the 30 in 30 can be stressful when there are other commitments. I did it in January and loved the challenge. Away on an artist retreat now working on bigger works and only Internet via my phone so knew it wouldn't make sense for me this time. Love your fisher price people

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!