Saturday, September 21, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Painting #20

"I Got You Babe"
5" x 5"
watercolor on paper


Ok -- so this one is a bit wacky, but hopefully it will make you smile, perhaps even chuckle a little bit.   I've had this idea floating around for a while -- 1970's Fisher Price + vintage pop culture = Sonny & Cher in Fisher Price style.  Why not, eh?  Fisher Price did Sesame St.  I still think it's funny, and I like the idea, I just didn't take my time prepping for it, so the execution is a bit lacking I think.  And once again, I started painting late in the day.  Oh boy.  For all you authentic FP fans, don't worry, I've got plenty of regular paintings planned, I just had to get this one out of my system.  And isn't that what this challenge is about -- trying new things?  Anyway, thank you for viewing my work.  Oh ya, this is #20. And the beat goes on . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!