Saturday, September 3, 2016

Day #2 - Underway

"Perched" - wip
8" x 8"
(watercolor on aquabord)

Because I know that I won't be completing a painting a day for the next month, I decided I would post my progress. You'll be able to catch a glimpse into my crazy way of painting.


starting #3 -- "Heinz" - wip
12" x 12"
(watercolor on aquabord)

I like to skip around. You've probably figured that out if you've followed my blog.


"SOS" - wip
6" x 6"
(watercolor on aquabord)

I chose colorful packaging and/or time-tested, classic products for my paintings.  While I put some thought into the planning, admittedly, I didn't really labor over which products to paint.  I'm mostly doing this just for the fun of it.  There's nothing really deep about this series.  Although I think it's an interesting recording of the packaging of contemporary products.


The first three paintings ...
6" x 6" -- 12" x 12" -- 8" x 8"

I'm enjoying putting together this cohesive series and the colors and details are easily keeping my attention. I'm having a good time!  ... and isn't that important?

Thank you for popping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!