Monday, September 19, 2016

Oh Boy

"Cape Cod Engine House"
12" x 12"
(watercolor on aquabord)
$400

Oh boy . . . I guess I completely dropped the ball last week.  It was a very busy week personally, and I didn't get much painting or blogging done.  Ouch.  I'm gearing up though for my Open House on October 1st and 2nd  as part of theannual Backroads Studio Tour here in central Massachusetts.  So I will be cleaning and re-organizing my studio and PAINTING lots this week.  

This painting will be on display and for sale during the tour.  It comes framed and ready to hang as shown below.  If you are in the area I hope you are able to take a ride out.  It's a really lovely event -- lots of art to see.  Not to mention, who doesn't love New England in the Fall?

framed and ready to hang


Have a great start to your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!