Monday, October 27, 2014

Jumping Around


I haven't finished anything yet, but I AM working.  :)  As you can see, I'm still in the 6"x 6" aquabord groove.


Sugar Pumpkin
watercolor on aquabord

I've painted a couple versions of this, although a slightly different composition and never on aquabord before.  My "painting ladies" wanted to try a pumpkin on aquabord.  I'm going at it a little more meticulously than usual.  It's fun, but time-consuming.  I'm really concentrating on the realism -- I was inspired by a gallery on Nantucket.  I need to find my style and stick with it though.  That's one of the hardest things about painting I think.

Daisy Closeup
watercolor on aquabord

Another one that I began a long time ago.  I'm just now getting around to working on it again. Have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    Une très joli panaché d'oeuvres... Daisy est sublime !... J'aime la délicatesse de chaque détail.

    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you are still using the aquaboard. You are finding a groove and the results are quite wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!