Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Autumn Newsletter and Backroads

My framed painting, "Yellow Slip" and it's inspiration.


I may not have been posting much, but things are a'buzzin' here at the studio.  I'm gearing up for the Backroads Studio Tour -- lots of new stuff.  I also got my Autumn newsletter out last night before heading out to my "Guided Watercolors" class at Workshop13.  I have very talented and motivated students and am looking forward to sharing their works in progress with you.  So stay tuned.  And if you'd like to check out my newsletter or subscribe to it, click here.


A sampling of buckles
(l to r:  Country Nosegay, Grandmother's Quilt & Summer Blues) 


In addition to new work -- originals, prints and notecards -- I have many new items for sale that I'll be rolling out during Backroads.  I'm excited to share with you, my belts and belt buckles, inspired by some of my paintings.  I have nine different designs from which to choose and I plan to include them in the online store I'm developing.  (Oh so much to do!  It's exciting!)  In addition to buckles, I've designed some napkins and will have tote bags, and two new 2015 calendars:  a fun "Little People" desktop calendar and the more traditional wall calendar for sale.  I will be offering a few other new items as well.  Everything will be up on my store in the near future, so stay tuned.  It will be up and running in plenty of time for your holiday shopping.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!