Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Top Hat

"Top Hat"
10.25" x 7.5"
watercolor on paper

Click here to bid.  Starting bid:  $75

Another short post today as I've been trying to keep up with my painting and gardening. The painting is going well . . . my gardens . . . ummmm . . . let's just say, they're getting there.  :) The image below is of a "virtual frame" just to illustrate what this painting could look like framed. This painting seems to appeal to my "early American/antiquing" friends. (notice I didn't say "antique friends!)  :)  Hope you like it as well.

I'm off to bed now. Thank you for stopping by.


what this painting could look like framed

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Une très jolie aquarelle... j'aime ce chapeau posé là... Il interpelle et invite l'interrogation afin de nous entrainer à la rêverie.
    Très joli cadre...

    Gros bisous ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, your paintings are so unique to you and where you live!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!