Saturday, February 16, 2013

Autumn Studio

"Autumn Studio"
6" x 6"
(watercolor on aquabord)

(what this painting could look like framed)

Click here to bid.

I took a little break from painting the basket and in did this little painting.  Wouldn't this make the most charming studio?  I think it's just an empty out building, but it was so delightful I knew I had to capture those lovely shadows in watercolor!  The little "house" is in Petersham, MA down a side street in the center of town, in case you're ever in the area.  :)

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Impresionante la profundidad que has llegado a conseguir.
    Y para que hablar de la genialidad de la sombra del árbol sobre la casa...Magnifica.
    El conjunto es una belleza.
    Mis mas sinceras y cordiales felicitaciones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little building and love the shadows and rocks.
    Have a nice weekend. Are you dug out of the snow by now I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this painting with the lovely shadow on the little building. Yes, it would make a delightful studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!