Monday, February 25, 2013

A Basket Awaits

"A Basket Awaits"
14" x 11"
(watercolor on cradled aquabord)

I finished "A Basket Awaits" over the weekend and entered it into a local juried show. We'll see if it makes it in -- you just never know. I decided to enter this painting over some other ones that I've recently completed because it didn't need to be framed as it's on a cradled panel. You'd think by now I'd know what shows were coming up and have my act together, but for some reason I still get blind-sided; scrambling around last minute. Not all the time . . . but this time, definitely. And thus not having to mat and frame helped a lot. :)

Anyway . . . thanks for stopping by and viewing my work. 

1 comment:

  1. Dynamite basket Kara! Really wonderful texture. It makes me want to touch it. I hope it's well sealed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!