Sunday, August 19, 2012

Raspberries Progress

"Raspberries" - wip3
8.75" x 9"
"Raspberries" - wip2

"Raspberries" - wip 1

I did some more work on "Raspberries" but still have some details to do.  I thought you might like to see the progression thus far.  I thought it was looking just a bit too boring so I decided to put in the "wallpaper" and "pink-up" that table surface.  Still have some decisions to make, but I'm aiming to have this painting, along with another, completed this week.  Until my next post -- Happy Painting!


3 comments:

  1. Love seeing how the richness was developed. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the wallpaper, enough to make it interesting, but not too much so it competed with the raspberries. Looking forward to see the final painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking beautiful Kara. :) I really love the wall paper you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!