Thursday, May 5, 2011

Academic Artists Association 61st Annual National Exhibit

I just saw the exhibit at the Karen Sprague Cultural Center at American International College in Springfield, MA, yesterday and it was terrific!  So many amazing pieces; it was very inspiring.  If you get the chance and are in the area, check it out.  The show runs from May 2nd through May 14th -- noon to 4 pm.

I'll be back to painting today -- I've made some more progress on the Tomatoes.  The colors in that last post were kind of yucky (that's a very technical art term) . . . they're a little more vibrant in the original.  I'll try to get a closer representation of the original in future photos.  I'll try to post something tonight . . . until then . . . "Paint On!"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!