Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Paintings for $200 or less

I have recently added a new page to my website that lists paintings I am selling for $200 or less.  (This price however, does not include shipping.)  Some paintings may come framed under glass or plexi, while others are listed as being backed with foamcore within a protective plastic sleeve.  You can access the portfolio page for these paintings here.

To pique your curiosity, here is a small sampling of the paintings I have listed so far.  Click on the name of the image to be taken its page on my website, so that you can view how the artwork is presented.  If you have any questions, please contact me at kkoz517@charter.net.  However there are still more than just these paintings listed presently and I hope to have an even larger selection soon, so please keep checking the site for updates.

Ok . . . enough business chat . . . I'm off to paint!


Abraham Lincoln
6" x 7"
$100

Dancing Silhouettes
8.5" x 13.5"
$200

The Color Wheel
7" x 9"
$125

Williamsville Chapel
6.75" x 9"
$150

On A Clear Day
7" x 15"
$175

She Stands Alone
7"x 11"
$200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!