Thursday, April 14, 2011

Accepted!

I just got in from the mailbox and found out that "Insight Into My Sole" was accepted into the Academic Artists Association 61st National Exhibition of Contemporary Realism.  I'm very excited.  The show will run May 1st - May 14th, from noon to 4 pm at the Karen Sprague Cultural Arts Center in Springfield, MA.

In addition, here are two paintings that I began today.  The mill is on a watercolor board -- the name escapes me right now.  It's an experiment for me, as I've never used it before.  So far I like the way it handles the watercolor, especially for this project.  I think it will work well for messing around with the brick.  Anyway . . . that's all for today.  I must get ready for my Backroads Studio Tour meeting.

9" x 12"


7" x 15"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!