Thursday, April 3, 2014

Back At It

watercolor on paper
12" x 12"

I'm back at it this one, trying it out on some Fabriano hot-press and larger. I've also been prepping some smaller and larger paintings and finishing up on a commissioned acrylic painting -- lots going on, but little to show.  

I decided to put the study of this one up for auction with bidding starting at $20 -- you never know!  :)  

"Susans At The Window"
8" x 8"
(watercolor on paper)

Click here to bid - starting at $20 or "buy it now" for $30

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by!  :)

1 comment:

  1. It's a fantastic painting! Wow! The subtle colors and shadows are just exquisitely done. I'm so impressed with your skills, Kara. You inspire me to keep working at my art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!