Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Couple Photos

"E-Z" - work in progress
(watercolor on paper)
I took some photos of this Atlas jar quite a while ago and they recently resurfaced while I was looking through my reference files.  So this is an image of the beginnings of my second painting from that series of photos.  It's coming along.

The photo below is of my new class of students at Workshop13.  We just began a new class last week:  painting on aquabord.  I am happy to have returning students as well as a couple new ladies.  And I am happy to report tht ALL "my ladies" are tackling this new project and surface with great skill.  Although that's no surprise to me -- you can tell by the photo that they are a very studious bunch!  :)




1 comment:

  1. How I'd love to take a class with you, especially one painting Atlas jars! I can never seem to do it to my satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!