Wednesday, April 25, 2018

When I'm Not Painting


I made reference recently to the fact that I struggle with marketing and keeping up with all the "other" stuff that goes along with running an art business: like blogging, posting to social media, entering shows, writing newsletters, etc. I often set a schedule only to follow it for a short time and ditch it after a while. 

So here I am, once again, arranging an editorial calendar and organizing my business responsibilities for myself so that I can maintain more consistency in my bookkeeping and marketing efforts. I have some great mentors in this arena and am hopeful that I can improve my organization and follow-through. Sometimes it's hard to be me. Ha!

What part of your art business do you struggle with? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!