Monday, October 17, 2016

Updating

"Cape Cod Roses"
Framed UV Protected Giclee
outer dimensions:  11" x 7"
$65

Click here to purchase.

I spent a lot of time over the past few days working on my website and updating my online presence at storenvy and DPW.  I am now offering framed prints of my work.  The best part is that they are UV protected giclees, archivally mounted so that they needn't be placed under glass and look like the original paintings on aquabord (like "Cape Cod Roses" above -- this is a photo of the actual framed giclee). The prints are very lightweight and easy to ship, and a fraction of what the originals sell for.  I only have two to offer right now, but am planning to get a few more together.  I'm hoping I can do some serious marketing for these this winter.



I also put up a couple new card images and giclee images for sale and I have a new shipment of 2017 calendars due in this week.

The new 2017 wall calendars are on their way!
$20

Order your 2017 wall calendar here!


I struggle with keeping up on my marketing and am always vowing to do better.  And when I'm pressed for time, I usually choose to paint instead of market.  Perhaps someday I'll strike a workable balance.  There's always hope, eh?   :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!