Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Notecards

"Pumpkin Shadows"

I just wanted to let you all know that I've added some new notecards to my "Notecard Gallery" page found on the navigation bar above. I'm also in the process of putting together the prices for Holiday Cards as I've decided to offer them up for sale and take orders this year.

"A Vintage Bulb"

Different from my notecards which are blank on the inside, each holiday card has a heartfelt sentiment. I have a few different designs to choose from so stay tuned for more information. In the meantime I hope you get the chance to browse my notecard gallery.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

"Hydrangea I"



2 comments:

  1. Dame Automne a fait son apparition... Vos citrouilles lui font honneur... Un très joli travail dans les ombres.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of your Christmas cards! I am thinking of doing mine and are inspired by these...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!