Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thank You

notecards -- 4.25" x 5.5"

Thank you to all who came out to support the many artists on the Backroads Studio Tour here in central Massachusetts last weekend. Although the weather could've cooperated a little more to facilitate better "leaf-peeping" the Tour was nonetheless a huge success . . . and a big "thank you" to all who ventured out despite the rain.  It was great fun to meet so many of you.  I am humbled and extremely grateful for your continued support and encouragement; please know how much you are appreciated.

Among the originals and prints that were available, I also had many notecards in singles and packages of 3 for sale, as pictured above.  I intend on making these available for purchase online in the near future, so keep an eye out for that post if you are interested.  In the meantime, you can email me for more information regarding a specific image of a past painting.  Prices are as follows:

single notecard with envelope:  $2
package of three notecards with envelopes:  $5
shipping and handling within the U.S.:  $3.50

After resting yesterday from the busy weekend, I am back to painting and getting into my normal routine (although in a much cleaner and better organized studio I must say!)  I have lots of potential paintings ready to go, so I'm excited to get started.  Unfortunately a quick visit to the allergist this afternoon will interrupt my day -- but I'm looking forward to doing some painting before I leave and later this evening.  So paint on, my friends . . . and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!