Friday, November 23, 2012

Randy Higbee - 6" Squared Show



I hope all my U.S. friends had a wonderful day yesterday.  I'm still feeling a little stuffed but it's all good . . . we had a great visit with my dad, brother and sister-in-law, her folks and brother.  Everything was wonderful - food, company and a lovely, welcoming home.  My brother and sister-in-law always "do it up" just beautifully.  And when we returned home, the doggies were all snuggly and seemed to have enjoyed their afternoon/evening without incident.  :)

And now onto business . . . I'm pleased to announce that these two paintings will be included in the Randy Higbee Gallery's "6 Inch Squared Show" in California.  So if you are in the vicinity, click on the link to find out when you can stop in and see the show.  Unfortunately for me, it is just too inconvenient a commute!  :)  Have a pleasant day and thanks for stopping by.  Oh . . . and let the carols begin, eh?!  So fun hearing the Christmas music on the radio again.  As my friend June would say, "it just puts you in a good mood!"

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your acceptances! There are a few of you here on blogger that have mentioned acceptance into this show. Checked the link...quite an interesting concept. You're quite a writer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the show! That is a well attended event. I am sure people will recognize how wonderful you are! I know I do when I look at "Madden Girls" everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd goed gedaan veel succes er mee lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your acceptances! There are a few of you here on blogger that have mentioned acceptance into this show. Checked the show link...quite an interesting concept. You're quite a writer as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!