Sunday, October 4, 2015

Backroads 2015

Beautiful Dahlias brought to me by one of my many visitors on Saturday.
I also have some pamphlets listing my upcoming classes at Workshop13 in Ware.

It's been a great weekend so far for the Backroads Studio Tour.  I had a great Saturday . . . a mingling of new and familiar faces, even though it was a rather chilly and raw day here in Central Mass.  Thank you to everyone who came out.  

The sun is shining this Sunday morning and it's looking like a beautiful day for a ride.  The foliage is lovely and there's lots to see at the many studios along the Tour.  Hope to see you out and about today.  

Some new square notecards.

In addition to original paintings, prints and notecards,
we have all sorts of neat little "gifty" items . . . and the wrapping too!

Thank you for stopping by the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!