Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Lots of Newsy Bits

"selfie" - Ali and me
(Ali looks great . . . however not my most flattering angle - why the long face, Kara?)

First off, let me just say that Ali Cavanaugh's show, "Immerse," at the Gold Gallery in Boston is extraordinary.  It is up until October 18th, I would encourage anyone in the area to go see it.  You will not be disappointed. What a talent!  Last Friday my friend, Sue and I attended the opening reception and were lucky enough to meet Ali who is kind and humble and just a delight to talk to.  She, and her work is so inspiring.  It was such a great evening!

After the show --
With Sue at Stephi's on Tremont St. - DEEElish!


Chatting with Ali -
Look at the scale of those paintings!  They were just stunning in person.
(pay no attention to my crazy fish fin hair)


 Now back to my drawing board . . . I started another sepia painting.  This one on aquabord.

8" x 8" - watercolor on aquabord

... and "Cape Cod July" is almost complete.

"Cape Cod July" - sip
14" x 18"
(watercolor on aquabord)

Have a great day; thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!