Monday, August 10, 2015

Approval!

"Backlit Birches"
50" x 40"
watercolor on aquabord

Hello all . . . I had a fantastic meeting on Friday with my clients who commissioned this painting for their new home . . . and everyone is happy! Yippee!  So this is its official unveiling. 

This painting is very large, so unfortunately photographing it is a little difficult - you don't really get all the details, but hopefully you get the idea.  I'm pleased with it and think it's pretty cool in person (if I do say so myself).  :)  Might I add that I'm very grateful to Lynn and my clients  -- this has been a wonderful experience: thank you, thank you, thank you.  I grew so much as an artist and am excited to try my hand at some very large aquabord watercolors in the very near future.  Below are some photos from early on.  I think it's neat to see the way paintings evolve.

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!