Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Behind The Scenes

Remember these?  "Big Grapes" - detail
(STILL a work in progress)

Oh boy!  I have so much to share.  Even though I haven't posted in a few days, I've been very busy:  doing lots of "behind-the-scenes" work as well as a little painting, even tackling some old ones.  My Backroads Studio Tour Open House is fast approaching, so I've been busy designing my calendar, notecards and some very exciting new products that I can't wait to share with you!

This year I've designed two calendars -- a wall and desk and are on order.  The desk calendar is a Little People calendar that I'm very excited about.  I think it will be great for kids or kid-like adults (like me - tee hee) who want something to smile about while at work.  And the wall is a collection of mostly new, 2015 paintings or details of paintings.  I'll have pricing and ordering details within the next few weeks.  Here's a preview of both:



And the desk calendar: 




So stay tuned for lots of NEW stuff in the next few weeks and months.  I am planning to take part in Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge again in September.  I've been busy taking photos and planning my paintings.  I'm very excited. 

I'll leave you for now, with this image of "Big Grapes" in case you forgot what the heck it looked like.  :)


(don't mind the colors, I didn't have time to adjust)


1 comment:

  1. Jealous! This looks fantastic!! I too was very happy with my Vistaprint desktop calendar (from a few years ago) but oy, so much work putting it together... Must consider doing one in 2015. Good luck with the 30 day challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!