Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Commission

8" x 10"
watercolor on Aquabord

Here's a shot of a work in progress on my latest commission.  How stinkin' cute are these two?  Well . . . maybe the fella on the left isn't yet, but I assure you, he's adorable. What a hilarious picture.  It's a surprise birthday present from a very old friend of mine (he and I attended school together -- elementary through high school and recently reconnected on Facebook) to his wife -- so sssshhhhh . . . we must keep it a secret.  Luckily she doesn't check out my blog and actually may not even know I exist.  Not yet, anyway, but pretty soon she will.  :)  I took this picture this morning, and have actually done more work on them and will post tomorrow.  So tune in!  Same bat time, same bat channel.  Have a good night and thanks for taking a peek.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! The dogs just make me smile. Can't wait to see the final version!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!