Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Here's An Idea



Elizabeth Bennett is about to receive a gift certificate from Mr. Darcy for watercolor lessons from me!!  How exciting is THAT?  Seriously, I recently received a call from a clever customer asking if they could purchase a gift certificate for private lessons.  Well, what a good idea . . . I never even thought of that!  Perhaps many of my artist friends already provide these, but if not -- here's another marketing idea.  And for anyone interested in a gift certificate towards a purchase, lessons ($25/hr) or a commissioned pet portrait, please feel free to email me.  

Ok . . . back to work now. . . so much to do before the holidays!  Thank you for stopping by.  Wishing you all a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Leuk bedacht ik hoop dat je er veel reacties erop krijgt fijne feestdagen lieve groetjes Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and what a great idea! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!