Monday, December 10, 2012

A Collector's Photograph


Happy Monday everyone!  I've been meaning to post these photos for a little while now. One of my lovely collectors, L.S., was so kind as to email me, a photo of one of my paintings in its new home. How sweet was that!? I was truly tickled to receive it, AND, she graciously gave me permission to share the photo with you.Even though L.S. lives down south now, her memories and fondness for her New England upbringing remain strong, evident in her beautiful hutch and stunning redware collection. When she saw my painting "Redware Tea" she immediately recognized the Old Sturbridge Village mug and as you can see, her new painting fits right in! Thank you L.S.!!  :)  

It's nice to know that even though some of my paintings may have a "New England-y" feel to them, one doesn't necessarily have to live here to relate.  

OH -- and if you happen to own one of my paintings, and feel so inclined, please feel free to email me a picture of it in its new home.  I love to see and share where they end up!  Have a great day . . . and thanks again for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. Il est toujours très agréable de revoir ses "bébés" dans leur nouvel environnement... Merci pour ce très joli partage. Une bien belle peinture.

    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!