Sunday, October 28, 2012

Number 12

"Number 12"
6" x 6"
(watercolor on aquabord)

(what this painting could look like framed)


Well it's been a while since I painted something to post and auction directly on Daily Paintworks, I've had so many other projects going on.  Anyhoo . . . I hope you like this one.  It doesn't need to be placed under glass and thus has been coated with a matte, UV protective finish. However it's always wise to keep paintings out of direct sunlight and you would only want to dust lightly with a dry cloth -- no water or solvents.

Thanks so much for looking!  I'm heading to veg on the couch and hunker down for the storm.  I hope all of you out there in Sandy's path stay safe and sound.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kara. You sure have been busy lately! It's been fun to see all you've been up to, and your studio?! *drool* to die for!

    PS Everytime I see the title to this painting I finish it in my head with 'Grimmauld Place.' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty! We had a our first BIG snowfall of the season this past weekend but I guess that is better than having Sandy come a knocking on my door....or is that knocking it down....
    yikes...stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely painting...warm, sunny and inviting...nothing like it is today by you. I come from the East Coast...New York...and know how these storms can be. Somehow, it seems that storms are getting worse along the coast. I'll be watching this one since I have family there. Hope you stay dry and safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!