Monday, July 25, 2011

Away

I'm suffering from blog withdrawals I think.  It's been too long since I last posted . . . I've had a very busy few weeks.  So many more chores in the summer it seems and I'm working on a few projects that unfortunately don't allow me to paint in watercolor (although I am painting and being creative -- so that's good) . . . and the deadlines are fast approaching.  I hope that I can squeeze some watercolor this week though, as I have a few paintings in progress that just need a little more attention.  So hopefully you'll see something new up here this week -- I'll try my best.   In the meantime, I hope you all are enjoying yourselves -- the weather here has been FANTASTIC!  :)   

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your new works:) Have fun and enjoy your weather in the mean time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!