Friday, July 12, 2013

Dough Bowl?

"Fruit in a Dough Bowl"
9.5" x5.5"
watercolor on paper
Click here to bid.

I wasn't really sure about what to call this painting (what else is new?)  The vessel the fruit is contained in, is some kind of small wooden bowl -- although not technically a dough bowl.  But instead of calling this "Fruit in Some Kind of Small Wooden Bowl that isn't Technically a Dough Bowl" I decided to go for the abridged version and just fib a little.  I know, you're thinking "how can one girl be so creative with her titles?!"  (Good Heavens, I'm boring.)

Thank you for taking a peek.  Have a lovely weekend!  :)


2 comments:

  1. I was browsing the Daily Paintworks gallery and 2 of your paintings caught my eye. I really enjoy your paintings. As a Wyeth fan they suit my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Kevin -- what a lovely compliment. I love Wyeth too and am inspired by his palette and quiet paintings. Of course as Wayne and Garth would say "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!" Ha! :) I appreciate you taking the time to comment. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!