Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy First Day of Summer!

Bucket and Bowls
6" x 8"

Here's my little painting for the day.  I'm getting my nerve back to finish up the Big Tomatoes.  Yes . . . I'm still thinking about them, although you may have forgotten about them by now.  They're so close to done . . . but because I wasn't able to paint for awhile and had kind of lost my mojo, I didn't want to jump in and mess them all up.  (although that's always a possibility!)  :)

Anyway, I wish you all a Happy First Day of Summer!  It's been a delightful day here in Massachusetts. The following two photos are of some flowers I picked this morning.  Not a lot of blooms here yet, but I work with what I've got . . . Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. LOVING your latest work. So great. I have to look twice at some pictures to see if they are paintings or photos! LOL! You go girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!