Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Drama Continues

"Princeton Barn" - work in progress
9" x 12"
(watercolor on aquabord)

Oh boy . . . so after hours of painstakingly working on branches and such I decided I was getting way to detailed and nitpicky and just washed the tops of the trees right off!

"Princeton Barn" - work in progress
9" x 12"
(watercolor on aquabord)

So this is where I'm at.  The second image scanned a little lighter than the first one, which I messed around with in Photoshop at night - Yikes.  So the real colors and contrast are somewhere in between these two images.  However I think I like the drama in the first image.  Maybe I'll try recreate that in my painting.  What a wild ride this is turning out to be!

Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!