Monday, May 2, 2016

Uploaded & Ready To Proof

COLORING PEACE - my first coloring book - 8.5" x 8.5" paperback

As you all know by now, I've been spending almost every waking moment for the past month, designing a coloring book based on my paintings.  I've included a variety of subjects: architecture, still life, animals, to name a few.  Each image is a square line drawing, surrounded by corresponding original patterns for extra coloring fun!  

Over the weekend I formatted my pages, designed my cover and uploaded my book.  I was notified last night that my hard copy proof is on its way.  So barring any horrible errors, I am hoping to have my book ready for sale within the next week.  I'm very excited and can barely contain myself.  Ha! 

I'm happy to get back to painting though . . . I think this is the longest I've gone without painting since I began this full-time artful journey 8 years ago.  I have some paintings I began before this bookmaking madness commenced, that I intend on finishing this month and am looking forward to planning some new paintings.  

I'll be sure to let you know when my book is available for purchase.  It will be placed on amazon.com so you should have an easy time ordering it.  

Have a lovely day!  Now, I'm going to try to focus and get painting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!