Friday, May 6, 2016

Colorful

work-in-progress
watercolor on cradled aquabord
12" x 12"

We've had some very gray days all week so I needed a little color in my life.  I began this painting earlier in the week.  It's moving along well, so I hope to have it finished along with my blueberries in the next week.

Coloring Book Update:  I checked with tracking and my proof should be here this afternoon!  It's at the local P.O. as I type.  I'm so excited!

In other news . . . I'm sharing these photos of a painting I recently sold.  My collector has a very talented brother-in-law who dabbles in wood-working and he crafted this perfect little frame for "Fill-It-Up . . . Hi-Test." I think it's delightful, don't you?

Have a great day and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!



Frame close-up . . . what lovely detail!

How cute is this?  I think it's the most perfect color.



1 comment:

  1. I so love this series you paint . the frame is great with your painting too. Can't wait to see more...sincerly ...
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!